OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

20231107_094558.jpg

Now show the picks for that Pats/Commanders game :lol:

But na seriously this season is frustrating. Faced another QB who played poorly to their standards and couldn’t do squat against their underachieving defense.

Zach being the starter isn’t as bad as not having a viable backup to him.

The Jets should’ve called Dobbs man

I'd take Chris Streveler right now.

Zach has tools, but his Football IQ is highly questionable!

Last edited:
Ain’t this the story every year for them now, slow start and then heat up

Then it usually ends with them losing a big game in the postseason. Would like to see it end differently this year

I didn't see the game, but I honestly thought the Jets would win too based on their defense holding down a lucky Chargers squad at home with Staley bound to make a few stupid decisions.

Same question as with the Pitts pick, why spend a high first round pick on them if that's how you view them??

You get guys like that for what they can do with the ball in their hands. Makes no sense wasting valuable draft capital like that only to not play to their strengths and minimize their touches.

Using your star played a a decoy every now and then make sense.

The thing tho to be an effective decoy the defense has to believe the ball could go to them. Opposing teams don’t believe the ball is going to Bijan or Pitts.

The jets can beat anybody cuz their defense can get turnovers and just shut down a offense and they can lose to anybody cuz Zach is complete trash.

Last edited:
Bijan averaging 5 a pop rushing and 7 receiving…

14 touches per NO excuses dude ain’t touching the hood rock 20-30 times receiving and catching

Back
Top Bottom