OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

What is the the threads verdict on a Rodgers comeback?

I watched/read earlier someone saying if they are out of contention but he is “healthy” enough to come back then the owner needs to intervene and let him just get in for one snap :lol:

The situation makes less sense as the season goes on and things spiral for them.

I watched/read earlier someone saying if they are out of contention but he is “healthy” enough to come back then the owner needs to intervene and let him just get in for one snap :lol:

The situation makes less sense as the season goes on and things spiral for them.

if he comes back, aint no way he had the injury he/they claimed to have

but whatever happens, dude going say some dumb shh that‘s going be dangerous for a whole bunch of people

if he comes back, aint no way he had the injury he/they claimed to have

but whatever happens, dude going say some dumb shh that‘s going be dangerous for a whole bunch of people

I haven’t considered this but damn, you might be onto something.

Even if it’s one snap or a series, bro is going to be the Pat McAfee show talking reckless. Folks are allegedly saying it could be the Christmas Eve game too. Script writers are back and going crazy with this one :lol:

I haven’t considered this but damn, you might be onto something.

Even if it’s one snap or a series, bro is going to be the Pat McAfee show talking reckless. Folks are allegedly saying it could be the Christmas Eve game too. Script writers are back and going crazy with this one :lol:

millions of people dying seems to be a joke for certain folks

Think this is pretty much on point :lol:

Fraudgers has his eyes on his post playing career on Fox News. Mike D is making me proud that our 23 and me reports show African ancestry. He got himself a WHITE 👸

No 40 year old man that was never all that mobile anyway is recovering that fast for blowing out his Achilles. That is a sham. He’ll see the same amount of snaps if he does play as he did the last time he was on the field.

Crazy how Fraudgers went from potentially being the host of Jeopardy to a QANON clown aka Qwan.

Cam Akers, a running back who has to run, jump, cut, etc. came back in five months. Why can't a quarterback drop back & throw after three months? Injury was on his front foot, too.

I also think it's beyond stupid if he plays another down this season and agree that his motivation is to OwN tHe LiBs.

Cam Akers, a running back who has to run, jump, cut, etc. came back in five months. Why can't a quarterback drop back & throw after three months? Injury was on his front foot, too.

I also think it's beyond stupid if he plays another down this season and agree that his motivation is to OwN tHe LiBs.

And how’s Cam Akers doing nowadays?

Cowboys fans are funny man. They sit there and cry when everyone calls Dak trash but then when you say their best QB ever was a top QB they get mad and say he wasn’t :lol:

Romo was their best QB, but like dak both ain’t do shh in the playoffs

Meanwhile jimmy JUST getting in their ring of honor

Back
Top Bottom