OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I wish Raheem well.

Last year, I would have challenged him to a fight and get beat up. This year, I would have shaken his hand. He did a tremendous job with a defense that had the look of scab players at times.

But we'll be find. Welcome back Staley.

I do not like the Raheem hire for the Falcons,, but I have a feeling he was like 4th or 5th choice. Other coaches probably said nope.

I wanted to see Ben Johnson in Atlanta over a place like Washington

I normally don't like seeing retreads get hired at head coach, but Raheem Morris was young as hell when the Bucs hired him at head coach.

They thought he'd be a Mike Tomlin type but he wasn't yet ready for that responsibility - he's admitted as much since.

Did not expect Atlanta to go Raheem. I would have hired Bill over him. Hope he does well but I think it’s the wrong move.

I think people forgot about how bad the Rams D was prior to this season. Raheem was awful.

What a difference a year makes. Atlanta should have hired an offensive guy.

And another thought. What the hell are the Panthers doing? HATE that hire. Maybe nobody wanted that job too?

Once Tepper stayed in house with the GM instead of burning it all down should have known the shenanigans would continue. No way a first time head coach should get a 6 year deal.

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom