OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I like adding Marvin Lewis.

Wouldn’t want anything to do with Kliff. Wasn’t he calling the plays in Arizona?

Rumor is Washington is Chip Kelly could be Quinn OC. I haven't heard from him since he coached Philadelphia. Can anyone give me insight on if this would be a good hire? I'm unfamiliar with his most recent work.

need to go to college football thread to see what dude been up to at ucla

but at Philly he got progressively worse and stale.. and then went to San Fran and was stale but slowed down on the uptempo stuff.. so offense was predictable and slow

need to go to college football thread to see what dude been up to at ucla

but at Philly he got progressively worse and stale.. and then went to San Fran and was stale but slowed down on the uptempo stuff.. so offense was predictable and slow
I forgot about his San Francisco stint. Thanks for the info.

I forgot about his San Francisco stint. Thanks for the info.

I agree with what he initially was pushing but he never actually followed through

essentially be versatile in any personnel grouping.. 3 TEs, all 3 guys are pretty good pass catchers and you can still spread teams out that go with an extra LB or if they go nickle for pass you run out of that heavy grouping

but he never actually followed through outside or preseason.. but did play a role in bringing guys in who eventually won us a Super Bowl

472-don_west-gif-high_five-mike_tenay-tna.gif

I need Pablo back idc how old he is! The GOAT

Backyard baseball w/Pablo & Keshia stack. Wheeler & Ahmed + a couple pros. Unstoppable

Back
Top Bottom