OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

What kind of cap space the Chargers got? A lot of rumors saying Saquon is Jim’s top target this offseason. I wouldn’t mind seeing him go there. Good coach and a QB that can throw.

I think the Ravens will bounce back. That loss they took in 2011 to the Patriots was way worse than this. That team was older and they still bounced back.

What kind of cap space the Chargers got? A lot of rumors saying Saquon is Jim’s top target this offseason. I wouldn’t mind seeing him go there. Good coach and a QB that can throw.

Currently it’s disgusting. 44 million over the cap. Bosa and Mike Williams are gonna be gone though. Probably Khalil Mack as well.

we got a black team president. black HC. black assistant HC. black defensive coordinator. and we trying to get a black QB. he probably felt like zach wilson on draft night :lol:
IMG_0482.gif

ain’t that USC offense was a mess and basically asking Caleb to make miracles happen?
Schematically, yes. He still put up numbers though. Some of it is Caleb holding the ball way too long and trying to create though

Back
Top Bottom