OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

ain’t that USC offense was a mess and basically asking Caleb to make miracles happen?
Defense was the worst it’s almost ever been. If Caleb and the offense didn’t score on every drive they would lose

we got a black team president. black HC. black assistant HC. black defensive coordinator. and we trying to get a black QB. he probably felt like zach wilson on draft night :lol:
IMG_0482.gif
Who Kliff?

Nah kliff def the homie, kliff in them streets living that true playa life.

Funny thing is kliff only take jobs in lit as cities now so idk why he turned down Vegas. Gotta be that sorry as qb room.

I wonder what the Commanders would have to give the Bears to swap picks 1 & 2?

bears moving back twice might be their best long term move

the next QB class ain’t that great, but they could see what fields got with a legit shot at things plus building up roster

then in 2 years move on if dude ain’t it

You don't like T0INE T0INE ?

EYE know Zimmer has a rep as a solid DC and has a history with the Cowboys but I just wanted to give Al Harris a chance.

We already have a retread coach dunno about a retread DC as well.

Also would like to see Harris get a chance. He had those boys cooking in the secondary even with Diggs basically missing the whole season.

It's a moot point anyway McCarthy is a dead man walking anyway.

EYE know Zimmer has a rep as a solid DC and has a history with the Cowboys but I just wanted to give Al Harris a chance.

We already have a retread coach dunno about a retread DC as well.

Also would like to see Harris get a chance. He had those boys cooking in the secondary even with Diggs basically missing the whole season.

It's a moot point anyway McCarthy is a dead man walking anyway.
Nah, Zim was an elite DC. Way past good. Curious to see how his scheme is with the game changing even more since he’s been out though.

Back
Top Bottom