OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Pissed to see Tyron go. He’s still better than 70% of all LTs in the NFL. He’s only 33. He’s got a good 3-4 years left.

Jerry Jones disgusts me

How is this not a HOF career? :lol:

1710606084257.png

I forgot him and AB was tied for most 100 catch seasons. Only knock on Brandon is he never played a playoff game which is not in a WR control. Megatron only played like 2 playoff games.

I feel like QB and WR get the most grace out of all positions.

For instance, Fertile Phil, Matt Stafford and Eli all will get in. (I’m a fan of all BTW)

Even Tony Romo will probably get in eventually.

Throw for 50,000k and have a over 300 TD passes and you’re in.

10,000+ receiving yards and 70 receiving TDs and you’re in.

At those positions, if you reach certain statistical benchmarks, you’re more than likely going to get in, at some point

For instance, Fertile Phil, Matt Stafford and Eli all will get in. (I’m a fan of all BTW)

At those positions, if you reach certain statistical benchmarks, you’re more than likely going to get in, at some point

I agree on QB, but not on WR

Eli will get in because he played for the giants and won 2, just like aikman did

And while every championship team should be remembered, those guys lack of all pros speak volumes

Meanwhile you got WRs who had multiple all pro seasons who might not even get even or who struggled to get in

Wonder what bears were/are asking
I don’t even think it matters with Fields…Any smart team would wait till after the draft n free agency to negotiate with the bears, idk why folks surprised yo ain’t been traded yet it’s really no rush

I don’t even think it matters with Fields…Any smart team would wait till after the draft n free agency to negotiate with the bears, idk why folks surprised yo ain’t been traded yet it’s really no rush

They have the 1st pick.. I could see if they had the 4th or later

How is this not a HOF career? :lol:

1710606084257.png

I forgot him and AB was tied for most 100 catch seasons. Only knock on Brandon is he never played a playoff game which is not in a WR control. Megatron only played like 2 playoff games.

You kin to him fam? Lol

AB has a valid case to get in and he’ll never make it

BMarsh does belong in the hall of very good… no gold jacket for him tho

Back
Top Bottom