OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Watch Diggs be just as washed and toxic as he was last year in Buffalo. Big swing for the Texans but with that contract not sure it was worth the risk. Guess the plus for them is they have a lot of guys still on rookie deals so could take on the risk.

Reward > risk

Technically a year deal and can cut him without much loss.

2nd round pick sure, but we moved back and got some return combined with maximizing CJs rookie contract window. No 2nd would come in and do what Diggs would. The flexibility with Diggs/Nico/Tank in regards to outside vs slot is going to be fun to watch. Just don’t have them blocking at the goal line.

Texans got rid of Jack Easterby and been rolling ever since…..

:lol:
584D369B-F3D4-4076-BE15-B0C21D72281C.jpeg

We all know the Texans are destitute and are gonna be terrible since Rex Burkhead retired. Don’t know why Stefon would want to go there.

IMG_3881.png

The CJ Stroud mobbing isn’t gonna make any of these QB’s get taken higher than they should be. I’m worried about my GM. We shall prevail I guess.

The CJ Stroud mobbing isn’t gonna make any of these QB’s get taken higher than they should be. I’m worried about my GM. We shall prevail I guess.

I don't like hearing some these people tryna look for "the next CJ stroud". I heard Louis Reddick saying Jayden Daniels is one QB that can duplicate CJ's success. That was super rare what CJ did, we never seen that. It's possible he could have sophomore slump, I'm rooting for him but we know the NFL figures **** out.

I don't like hearing some these people tryna look for "the next CJ stroud". I heard Louis Reddick saying Jayden Daniels is one QB that can duplicate CJ's success. That was super rare what CJ did, we never seen that. It's possible he could have sophomore slump, I'm rooting for him but we know the NFL figures **** out.
That was so original to Stroud. I remember when Brady Quinn, Urban Meyer and the whole crew was at a early September Ohio St at Minnesota game, and in the first half, Stroud was absolute ****.

I texted agreeing with a friend how bad he was at halftime.

Look at him now.

Back
Top Bottom