OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

1708559775602.png

Hell nah.

Dude earned 100 mil as a RB.

Played 10+ years.

Don’t know why he don’t get one of those TV gigs for an easy six figures.

He could do it for college or the NFL.

AP is not a good talker though, I remember his rookie year he had a real bad stutter. He got better but I don't know if he can do TV fulltime.

Trent Williams and Adrian are good friends too.

Adrian ain’t soak in no game from the Silverback!?!??

Trent got apartments and a private jet rental company

Got damn bruh selling True Religion jeans and baby clothes :smh:

Does he not have any money coming in??

That's why these dudes don't need to be having all them damn kids. They think it's all good when they still under contract smashing these girls but what about when your kid is 12 and 13 and you're out the league? Xavien Howard got 4 women pregnant last year, these dudes don't be thinking at all.

Got damn bruh selling True Religion jeans and baby clothes :smh:

Does he not have any money coming in??

That's why these dudes don't need to be having all them damn kids. They think it's all good when they still under contract smashing these girls but what about when your kid is 12 and 13 and you're out the league? Xavien Howard got 4 women pregnant last year, these dudes don't be thinking at all.

What’s worse is they get with broke chics most of the time. They be knocking up hoovers with no degree or career path

According to an insider (via UniWatch today) this rendering is as close to the new real Broncos uniforms for next season as we have seen
(official unveiling is late-April)

DB.png

this looks trash. broncos need to go back to navy instead of orange.

What’s worse is they get with broke chics most of the time. They be knocking up hoovers with no degree or career path

The chick that exposed Xavien Howard is a onlyf@ns chick

1708563108379.png

These are the girls at the clubs, parties, hotel lobbies, all over IG so it's easy access but you gotta have some type of discipline.

When he turn 60 he’ll get about $100k a year from his pension.

With ADs name he could still get something that would pay six figures. If Vince can so can AD. Hell he could do autographs signings that would bring in a good amount.

He gonna have to knock back his lifestyle and I have a feeling a good portion of that money he makes will go towards paying off his debts.

When he turn 60 he’ll get about $100k a year from his pension.

With ADs name he could still get something that would pay six figures. If Vince can so can AD. Hell he could do autographs signings that would bring in a good amount.

He gonna have to knock back his lifestyle and I have a feeling a good portion of that money he makes will go towards paying off his debts.
That’s the thing.

Lifestyle.

AP could easily get 200-250k a year doing a variety of football related things. But is he willing to live off that? Maybe not. Those bad habits die hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom