OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

😲😲😲

IMG_0066.jpeg

Weird, the Niketalk pre draft analysts swore Malik was gonna be good because he had a BiG aRm when throwing with no pads or anything. Seems to be a common occurrence this time of year
Wanted the Giants to draft him with a 2nd or 3rd round pick and it would have been worth it cause we wouldn’t have paid a ****in bust.

I didn’t think Malik was gonna be great, I had low expectations for him but I think it was Kurt Warner or another retired QB saying Malik never made sense for Tennessee because they run a completely different offense than what he ran in college. He never stood a chance there.

Weird, the Niketalk pre draft analysts swore Malik was gonna be good because he had a BiG aRm when throwing with no pads or anything. Seems to be a common occurrence this time of year

I can admit my bias because his dad use to produce for the Youngbloodz and a few other ATL rappers. :lol: :lol: I liked his game though. Thought he’d be a poor mans Russell Wilson or Baker Mayfield

I read that Pickett was open to competing but had a change of heart and requested a trade. If true, dude's a garden tool.

This photo iconic :pimp: :pimp:

Man, my buddy called Darnold being great back during that draft. Cowboys ended up with Zach Martin. Wasn’t quite sold on AD Initially but I was wrong

089694E3-AC75-458D-8267-7EAE75BFC655.jpeg

The 2014 draft was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

At least 5 HOF

Darnold, Zach Martin, Tay Adams, Mike Evans, Khalil Mack and Odell more than likely

So tired of him crying. Ship him to Charlotte, we’ll give him something to cry about. A lot of humble pie gettting passed out around these parts
Stefon had an inner locker room problem with Kirk too, dude is mad he can’t brag at a camera while winning a Super Bowl

Odell ain’t going.

If he goes over 10,000k which he’s close to, gets to 70+ TDs I think so. I could see him eventually getting in. Kind of like Lynn Swann did even though his stats were mediocre. If he’s on the bubble, they’ll eventually put him in due to his pop culture impact as well

He currently has like 8000 receiving yards and 59 TDs.

Back
Top Bottom