OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

If he goes over 10,000k which he’s close to, gets to 70+ TDs I think so. I could see him eventually getting in. Kind of like Lynn Swann did even though his stats were mediocre. If he’s on the bubble, they’ll eventually put him in due to his pop culture impact as well

He currently has like 8000 receiving yards and 59 TDs.
Do you feel the same about a Brandon Marshall or Ocho Conco cause it feels like they might not, or if they do they’ll be like 60.

If that’s the case for guys like that, I don’t see how Odell gets in unless he channels those Giants days and goes off the next 2-3 years.

Do you feel the same about a Brandon Marshall or Ocho Conco cause it feels like they might not, or if they do they’ll be like 60.

If that’s the case for guys like that, I don’t see how Odell gets in unless he channels those Giants days and goes off the next 2-3 years.

I personally think Ocho and Brandon Marshall are hall of famers. Both have the numbers to get in. I’ve always said they’ll get it. They might get treated like Jimmy Smith or Rod Smith though. All have HOF numbers

Both all time leading receivers of the Broncos and Jaguars respectively

Brandon should definitely be in. He got more career yards than Hines, AB, Mike Irvin and Megatron. He 16th in all time catches too.

We all know Jared Allen is getting in. Dude has line 130+ sacks. He’s guaranteed
I’m a little bitter it hasn’t happened yet you can’t tell at all

0.5 short of Strahan’s all-time single-season record, double-digit sacks almost every one of these years :lol:

IMG_3622.jpeg

0.5 short of Strahan’s all-time single-season record, double-digit sacks almost every one of these years :lol:

IMG_3622.jpeg

He was indeed a beast.

He played in the demarcus ware, Terrell Suggs, Julius peppers and Dwight Freeney, John Abraham era so he’s going to have a bit of a delay.

I hope Abraham and Suggs get in eventually. Guys were beasts also

IMG_3622.jpeg

And had one of the dopest post sack celebrations :pimp:

Ocho and Brandon should be in the HOF.

Odell has a shot but I think he falls short. Too many injuries.

Jared Allen will get in but it’s funny the first thought that comes to my mind when I hear his name is Jackass 3.

Back
Top Bottom