OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Paul, I would say that’s a bad choice but I can’t cause I collect quarters and dimes and just called tails

...I go heads...I love head. :lol:
200 (1).gif

True_Story.png

Ya know what...it's the offseason, so midas whale...Everyone in here, DM me your top 10 QB list. I'm gonna tabulate and post what the collective truly thinks...

I'll keep re-posting asking for it with a timeline of 1 month unless/until people realize I'm serious and I get a flurry of results so I can report sooner...no one on blast, all confidential unless you approve of a reveal.

Parameters:

Top 10 best, as of March/April 2024.

Not historically, not prospective in 5 years.. AS OF TODAY!

And go!?....

PM me more top 10s boys.

Parameters:

Ya know what...it's the offseason, so midas whale...Everyone in here, DM me your top 10 QB list. I'm gonna tabulate and post what the collective truly thinks...

I'll keep re-posting asking for it with a timeline of 1 month unless/until people realize I'm serious and I get a flurry of results so I can report sooner...no one on blast, all confidential unless you approve of a reveal.

Parameters:

And go!?…

stidham
kermit
lamar
burrow
dak
stroud
jalen
goff
tua
herbert
stafford

It really seems like the Titans are overpaying JUST to prevent other AFC South teams from acquiring targeted players.

The Ridley signing and Sneed trade feel like contender moves for a team most would say are in a rebuild.

Will Levis (Billy Jeans) is gonna have legit pressure to win now on him

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 how are we feelin about that?

Titans been making moves, yeah? I only gloss over most of it, but seems like I'm seeing Titans pop up a lot, followed by the witnesskb24 witnesskb24 complaining about something. :lol:

It is nice to see them finally making moves but I still think that QB room completely sucks

Will Levis
Mason Rudolph
Malik Willis

Yeah yall wouldn’t be hopeful either :lol:

Last edited:
It is nice to see them finally making moves but I still think that QB room completely sucks

Will Levis
Mason Rudolph
Malik Willis

Yeah yall wouldn’t be hopeful either :lol:

At least Levis is young and maybe there's hope for the fanbase there. I wasn't a big believer, but he looked solid when he played, iirc. At least not completely incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom