OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

9DC8A218-B6D7-4264-B83E-00CC9DED73F1.jpeg

Are people just doing it for jokes or are they really botheree that much by Taylor Swift? I can’t even remember seeing her the last game :lol:

Are people just doing it for jokes or are they really botheree that much by Taylor Swift? I can’t even remember seeing her the last game :lol:

True football men have a long history of beef with female pop stars who try to insert themselves in the NFL script. Remember Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo? Nothing should distract us from the sacred game. Nothing.

I’m only bothered by the narrative of her boosting viewership. It’s not like the Drake stimulus streaming package when he features no name artists on songs. NFL was doing numbers without her sideshow. Actual in-game coverage of her isn’t bad from the few KC games I’ve watched.

People just hate her because of how successful she is with her music and it not being their style. I guarantee if Kelce was dating some B list celeb and they showed her just as much as Taylor, there’d be no outrage

People just hate her because of how successful she is with her music and it not being their style. I guarantee if Kelce was dating some B list celeb and they showed her just as much as Taylor, there’d be no outrage

I think people just hate the TMZ effect she's brought to Chiefs games and instead of blaming the media they blame her because it's more convenient. I'm guilty of it myself.

I think people just hate the TMZ effect she's brought to Chiefs games and instead of blaming the media they blame her because it's more convenient. I'm guilty of it myself.

That too. I mean I don’t care for her music but I don’t know of anything she’s done negatively that should make people dislike her

It’s a similar issue that Paris Hilton had in the mid-2000s-overexposure by the mainstream media where people start to hate her because of the amount of coverage she gets.

The falcons did right by not going with Bill Belly. They gotta draft a QB and Bill is too old to be trying to build up a rookie QB at this point.

Just know my Niners have had Goff’s number for years going back to LA, and that was with Jimmy G turning over the ball guaranteed twice a game.

Before it was funny to see Tay-Tay and B. Homes be sad during the regular season cause of the memes and stuff.

But ill for real get sad and go listen to some Taylor Swift and Drake if they lose to Baltimore.

I know they will focus on Taylor being sad because the media is sick!

Thats really why I want KC to win, not for PAtrick, not for Travis.

But for Taylor.

She is nothing but positivity and brings brightness to my life.

I dont want to see her sad.

Go Ch13fs!

I have SO MANY Taylor Swift football puns I am ready to unleash once the Ch13fs win.

But if not..

Il be left with a

"Blank Space."

Excellent reaction from the man who PERSONALLY raised Tay Tays banner in Crypto arena.

kobe-bryant-taylor-swift.jpg

Im sure hes shocked at all the hate Taylor gets too and that reaction shows it.

Love you Kob'

One can easily argue that the MAmba Mentality learned a thing or two from the Taylor Mob.

Excellence breeds excellence.

She’s just going to games and having a good time, which is dope to me. TV doesn’t have to put her on the screen all the time, but she’s the most famous person on earth and they know it’ll bring views and get people talking.

Back
Top Bottom