OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Lions fans are taking over the South Bay. We had the whole bar Rookies in downtown San Jose taken over with 100% Lions fans and all the ones surrounding. They were turning folks away due to full capacity. Got cheers/chants going and everything during the night.

Had people walking around verbally asking why there are so many Lions fans. Talked to a ton of people from Detroit area then others from all over the country making the trek out. Will be interesting to see the turnout tomorrow for the game and just how much of the stadium is blue.

I’ve been expecting a good presence of Lions fans. Some people in 49ers groups I’m in have been underestimating how huge this game is for Lions fans. But hell even the games in Detroit were priced astronomically high on the secondary market compared to your average NFL playoff game.

Like I can’t blame any Lions fan who has the $$ to do so for flying out for the game. And for any Detroit transplants living close by for being in this mix this weekend. I was in Detroit in late august for a few days. Even before the season, you could tell people were hyped for this season, seen so many people rocking Lions stuff and we’re taking about the team at the bars I was at.

I hope they get sent home with a L tonight. But it feels they’ll be in the mix competing for a while with they’re building.

got Chiefs ML +170 earlier in the week. +180 today so hit it again :lol:

no clue what do for the other game. got some more time there

Goff outdoors worries me and the potency of SFs offense...Lions +7 is all heart based. Be and stay aggressive on offense and need to turn Brock over a couple of times by taking advantage of the few brain dead decisions he makes every game...probably need a bit of luck too.

It's doable. :lol:

Might help your lean DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

20240128_115947.jpg

Goff outdoors worries me and the potency of SFs offense...Lions +7 is all heart based. Be and stay aggressive on offense and need to turn Brock over a couple of times by taking advantage of the few brain dead decisions he makes every game...probably need a bit of luck too.

It's doable. :lol:

Might help your lean DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

i was just about ready to lock in lions +7 but now.....i dunno :lol:

i appreciate that info tho. definitely did not know Goff was that much better indoors

i was just about ready to lock in lions +7 but now.....i dunno :lol:

i appreciate that info tho. definitely did not know Goff was that much better indoors

Only played C Chicago and baltimore baltimore since 10/22 and lost both. Not sure what the weather was but before 10/22 he won @ TB , @GB and of course @KC...weather in Santa Clara shows 70° which is closer to games he played prior to 10/22 so idk what the info fully means for today.

Back
Top Bottom