OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

It’s football, my guy.

Yeah it’s disappointing to blow a lead in that embarrassing fashion. But anyone “devastated” by a game they didn’t personally play in needs to go touch grass and reevaluate, imo.

I was got damn devastated when my Lakers lost in 04 to the Pistons.

1706504441871.png

Real life is real life but aye

It’s football, my guy.

Yeah it’s disappointing to blow a lead in that embarrassing fashion. But anyone “devastated” by a game they didn’t personally play in needs to go touch grass and reevaluate, imo.

Besides, this is the Lions we’re talking about. 99% of my folks back home are laughing about how that was the most Lions ending ever. :lol: Years of failure = thick skin.
This was it. You almost lost the division.

IMG_2756.gif

Lions had a run. What a way to blow the lone opportunity you get. Barry knows all to well what happens when you look ahead expecting to be back. Unless you mahomes, or Brady nothing is a lock except for them.

Purdy not gon keep getting let off the hook for his trash play. Chiefs ain’t getting shut out in the 2nd half

Gotta deal with 9er talk for 2 more weeks before the inevitable

9ers now are the bills of the 90z

I saw your stance on "SEC SEC" in the college thread so I know I can't ask you to root for us 'cause we're a fellow NFCW team, but just be neutral man.

Wait til she's at least 5 years old. My daughter's school is brainwashing her into being a chiefs fan. May look into homeschooling.
For the sake of our kids mane I'm calling a truce

dave-chappelle-racial-draft.gif

Speaking of which…my boy brought his 9yr old daughter to watch the game with us today. He’s a vikings fan but she told him she’s no longer a vikings fan.

She’s a KC, Chargers, Lions, and Niner fan. Real nasty work going on under his roof :lol: :smh:

Am I on another planet, what is Campbell's aversion to points?

I get it. He's a renegade and trust me it's fun to watch but holy **** my friend. Take the ****ing points
its crazy that had he taken and made both the fgs instead of going for it on 4th down the two times he did the lions would be in the superbowl right now

Last edited:
Too bad this didnt start out as a Taylor Swift Fan Board, we would all be happy today.

Instead we have to watch everybody cry over someone who failed them, Lamar Jackson.

Doesnt make sense why we focus so much on failure when winners like Mahomes and TayTay about to be on our screen.

Back
Top Bottom