OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

200w.gif

1705278913714.gif

Can't even begin to fathom how bad you have to be to get Jimmie Johnson to cut WWE style promos mid-game

:rofl:

“I grew up in Haughton, La.,” Prescott told USA Today. “I go to my white grandparents’ house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail."

IMG_2244.jpeg

“I grew up in Haughton, La.,” Prescott told USA Today. “I go to my white grandparents’ house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail."

IMG_2244.jpeg
Black side of his family a bunch of criminals. Biscuit boy was trying to say he can relate to all types of people.

IMG_2244.jpeg
Jerry Jones looking racist af in that pic

Jerry:

Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 6.38.02 PM.png

The one bright spot in this miserable game is Jake Ferguson continues to show out.

Made losing Schultz irrelevant

Great season.

"A lot's gotta happen"

Man, for what? This **** is over.
And they still gassing Dallas lmaooo. 'idk bro, Dallas is just a different place to play, even with them losing, Dallas is a different place...idk bro's

Huh bruh? They getting curb stomped at the crib. Buffalo in winter is a different place to play. Don't nobody gaf about Dallas Texas.

Back
Top Bottom