OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

And now we are a year later and the team has been poorly coached all year
I get it coaching matters but it’s also possible the players just aren’t as good - whether it be poor play, they just had a good year last year, or there is a regression

Any/every team it’s always the coach, getting blamed, sometimes your players just suck.

There’s no chance Sirianni is gone. Dan Quinn who blew the Super Bowl wasn’t fired until wellllll after.

I get it coaching matters but it’s also possible the players just aren’t as good - whether it be poor play, they just had a good year last year, or there is a regression

Any/every team it’s always the coach, getting blamed, sometimes your players just suck.

o I agree

But the problem with that is some of these things are just obvious, like there is zero reason to continue playing bradberry.. ringo has played well as an outside CB

But there are philosophical issues that become a burden to the team as a whole.. the LBs suck, so they continue to rush 5 guys forcing LBS who suck to have to do more

Fletch is a great example of playing to strengths, he can still rush the passer as a 3 tech but he ain’t able to eat blocks.. they learned the hard way.. but obviously he can still contribute.. you have to be smart enough to figure out what guys do well instead of trying to force things that clearly don’t work

Back
Top Bottom