OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

You must be stopped

They've been going crazy with the AI

20240122_093434.jpg

All I know is that if Mahomes carries this KC team to the Superbowl, we gotta put him in the top 5 all time discussion. This offense is horrendous being that Kelce is clearly past his prime and wrs are cheeks.

Mahomes win's this he's over Brady. I've seen enough.

I want Lamar to get a ring though to shut everyone up and we can go on a full blow receipt tour on all the talking heads and their running back takes.

Need deebo out next week for the culture

Hopefully Glenn got defense in meeting all weeks

No time to **** around

Timeout! Because I didn’t watch the full game.

Bills ran a FAKE PUNT???? :lol: :lol:

In the 4th in their own territory? Yeah, the fix was in

We literally saw a 43 year old Tom Brady in his first year on a new team SMOKE Mahomes in a Super Bowl.

Get that stupid *** Mahomes > Brady take out of here for the time being :lol:
The dudes saying this already are the holdovers who never wanted to acknowledge him as the 🐐 in the first place :lol:

Funny to see them doing it now simply to push Kermit's case...

Better question would be asking whether he's already surpassed someone like QAron who was billed as the GOAT for many on here for years before getting to the golden boy discussions.

With all due respect, anyone disregarding a player being the best at his position for a decade plus is clearly biased in favor of whoever they're making an argument for. Not a pats fan but we'll never see anyone do what Brady's done. He's the NFL's Michael Jordan.

How is he NFL's Mike when Peyton and Aaron won more MVP's than him while he was in his prime and more 1st team all pro's. A lot of years he was not the best QB.

How is he NFL's Mike when Peyton and Aaron won more MVP's than him while he was in his prime and more 1st team all pro's. A lot of years he was not the best QB.

… Because the media was ALWAYS biased towards the Manning family. And now, look at how the same media views Aaron Rodgers nowadays:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Tom’s 3 MVPs versus their 4 and 5 MVPs. It’s not really a glaring difference. You act like Brady has one MVP and Manning had 6 or 7.

Brady delivered in the regular season and postseason… neither Rodgers or Manning can say that.

Back
Top Bottom