OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

So it just gets thrown out and doesn’t matter?

Do we get to go the other way and say Brady didn’t have ideal situations all the time, so that’s not indicative of what he was?

I’m just trying to figure out what’s what :lol:
Huh? Who said it’s thrown out. Acting like they won that Super Bowl because Brady was better than Mahomes at that point of his career is just lunacy. No one in here believes that he was better than Mahomes by 2021. It’s nonsensical to allude to the result of the game showing that. We both know that to be true.

Mahomes is absolutely clear of Rodger’s tho in my mind. His play and career so far is more impressive to me than Rodger’s

How the lines opened up this morning

20240122_124611.jpg

Last edited:
Mahomes is absolutely clear of Rodger’s tho in my mind. His play and career so far is more impressive to me than Rodger’s
Eye test, 100%. Can do all he could in the pocket but is even more mobile.

Career wise though, that clown was elite for well over a decade :lol:. That counts for a lot imo.

Mahomes is on his way there but right now I'd probably have them at the same spot. Another chip or another MVP season would do it for me

Eye test, 100%. Can do all he could in the pocket but is even more mobile.

Career wise though, that clown was elite for well over a decade :lol:. That counts for a lot imo.

Mahomes is on his way there but right now I'd probably have them at the same spot. Another chip or another MVP season would do it for me

Huh

1705945597633.png

Even if weaker than he used to be, it's Another weapon. Especially is Lacota is diminished

good add for DET. LaPorta was productive and seemed fine yesterday but definitely noticed him getting up slow a couple times so good insurance to have i guess

That unit vs Mahomes and co is what I'm looking forward to the most this weekend :pimp:

They've been hellacious and have dealt with the best teams and offenses in the league as if they were playing scrimmages all season long.

Gonna be real interesting to see if that old adage in the postseason still rings true...

Lamar's also gonna have a tough time against a tough KC D as well but I have more faith in their passing game than I did in Buffalos. Especially with Andrews set to be back in the lineup

Josh Allen was running like OJ on that defense
Lamar putting up 400 total yards Sunday

Back
Top Bottom