OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

No **** it’s hard getting back. :lol:

That has nothing to do with this season, however. Terrible ending, good season. Especially for the Lions.
You had a 24-7 lead to go to the SB. It’s over. You know you may never get back here?

Epic comebyke by the 49ers.

Lions gave them every chance to get byke into the game and unlike Lamar and the Ravens' offense, Purdy and co. came through.

Props to them.

Lions with a 2nd half masterclass of how to throw away a conference championship.

Reynolds doing his best Zay Flowers impersonation. :lol: :smh:

Not mad at Campbell going for IT on that first 4th down.

That second one when they had a chance to at least tie IT was definitely questionable though.

Lions may not ever get byke to this spot gotta capitalize when you have a chance.

They gonna be feeling this for a while.

IMG_0871.jpeg

49ers are going to be insufferable for the next two weeks here in the bay…yuck.

I turned off game at 24-10 to go get a bite and run errands and then its 24-27 when I came back.

What happened? Total collapse?

I despise when these team just don’t take the points and move on

It reminds me when folks get to greedy with stock options

Like damn you up 20% already and it’s about to not move in your favor just take the money and close the position bro damn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Epic comebyke by the 49ers.

Lions gave them every chance to get byke into the game and unlike Lamar and the Ravens' offense, Purdy and co. came through.

Props to them.

Lions with a 2nd half masterclass of how to throw away a conference championship.

Reynolds doing his best Zay Flowers impersonation. :lol: :smh:

Not mad at Campbell going for IT on that first 4th down.

That second one when they had a chance to at least tie IT was definitely questionable though.

Lions may not ever get byke to this spot gotta capitalize when you have a chance.

They gonna be feeling this for a while.

campbell was trippin doubling down on 4th downs. all that talk about him being aggressive this season crushed them today. too much hubris

You’re terrible at trolling b/c we’re on the same page. :lol:

You ain’t said a thing that wasn’t obvious.
I’m not even trolling, you should be devastated and yet you’re in even spirits. It’s super depressing that you think this wasn’t it.

campbell was trippin doubling down on 4th downs. all that talk about him being aggressive this season crushed them today. too much hubris

I wouldn’t have a problem with them going for the other 2 4th downs

IF they shot the j before half.. that’s the 1 that literally can’t hurt you, if 9ers stop you from getting the TD, it’s halftime

so if you make that business decision you probably should make others

also some of their playcallijg got conservative as hell

I wouldn’t have a problem with them going for the other 2 4th downs

IF they shot the j before half.. that’s the 1 that literally can’t hurt you, if 9ers stop you from getting the TD, it’s halftime

so if you make that business decision you probably should make others

also some of their playcallijg got conservative as hell
This right here...just didn't make sense to go for the FG before half from the 2, THEN go for it instead of making it a 3 possession game again

I despise when these team just don’t take the points and move on

It reminds me when folks get to greedy with stock options

Like damn you up 20% already and it’s about to not move in your favor just take the money and close the position bro damn :lol: :lol: :lol:
ADVERTISEMENT​

And they call it “analytics”

That sh*t is just an excuse for making stupid decisions

Had no problem going for IT the first time; Reynolds gotta catch that ball.

The 2nd though was insane.

Gotta take the points especially when you losing by 3.

Tie the game, the 49ers score on the next drive you have a chance to tie or take the lead.

Insane.

Back
Top Bottom