Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eff starks...keep grant in there

Should've asked before you drafted.
seriously
30t6p3b.gif

here's to starks developing fumblitis
pimp.gif

#*$& that.  Voodoo pokes in your fantasy team DSA.
30t6p3b.gif

Glad I drafted Starks.
Sad that I sat him down. Then again, I have Foster and McCoy, can you really blame me?

Not trying to be a jerk, but you guys should keep the fantasy talk in the fantasy thread. That's what it's for. It's very annoying seeing people pop up to have one post in a thread mentioning how everything revolves around fantasy.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Not trying to be a jerk, but you guys should keep the fantasy talk in the fantasy thread. That's what it's for. It's very annoying seeing people pop up to have one post in a thread mentioning how everything revolves around fantasy.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Yeah, dead that $%!@.

That was almost a beautiful throw and catch. Get your head around dude.  

Ingram didn't get no push..Horrible spot.

Damn Rodgers just keeps getting better and better. It's hard not to dislike him.

This drive is how the Saints can win this game. Just convert it into a touchdown and not a FG.  

Lucky...That was delay of game.

Back
Top Bottom