OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: It's Time...

Thread fell off. Barely any activity and not a single post from Sauce Gardner laughing and being speechless when asked what he thought of Daniel Jones.

Thread fell off. Barely any activity and not a single post from Sauce Gardner laughing and being speechless when asked what he thought of Daniel Jones.
Don't really keep up with the Jets in the offseason so I didn't see this yet :lol:

Sauce is corny but this is hilarious :rofl:

Seems everyone in the league has a similar read on Danny Dimes except for the people who actually employ him

Seems everyone in the league has a similar read on Danny Dimes except for the people who actually employ him

1724449255380.gif

Also it is extremely alarming and disappointing the amount of people exposing themselves by illustrating they don’t understand how the three branches of government work

For example:

She’s going be 29 in a couple of days and the best defense she got is calling other people haters

A mother of 2
Those types are quick to label everyone else but never wanna own their own beliefs

I feel for Pat sometimes. Seems he's usually trying to be lowkey, as lowkey as you can be being the best in the world :lol:, and do his own thing while his family always end up in the spotlight for the wrong reasons or over some bull :lol: :smh:

Those types are quick to label everyone else but never wanna own their own beliefs

I feel for Pat sometimes. Seems he's usually trying to be lowkey, as lowkey as you can be being the best in the world :lol:, and do his own thing while his family always end up in the spotlight for the wrong reasons or over some bull :lol: :smh:

He a grown man.. while we might hope dude ain’t a dumb@)@), he very well could be just like the rest of them just not outwardly so

It’s them 2 kids that’s the real issue to me.. brittany probably won’t feel the ramifications of her stupidity but them mixed children very well could

Damn Patrick

No wonder he’s so comfortable in KC where they boo unity

Thought we all knew this about her already?

Also it is extremely alarming and disappointing the amount of people exposing themselves by illustrating they don’t understand how the three branches of government work

For example:

This was bad but I expected much worse. Hopefully someone reaches out and explains to him how limited a VPs role is. It’s crazy how uninformed these people are and they openly share this stupidity with thousands of people on their pages.

Most fascinating team heading into the season for me.

They already had a solid defense but they really did as good a job as I've seen recently of setting up their blue chip QB prospect up to succeed as any team I've seen in a while.

Would be great for the league if it worked out like that too with how long the Bears have needed a QB :lol:.

If Caleb lives up to billing, that team is gonna take off real soon. Really hoping it happens so we can get that intense divisional rivalry going again between them and Love + The Packers.

Division still goes through Detroit but I could see it having 3 playoff squads come January if things work out.

Hard Knocks Chicago is dumb good and Caleb looks like a star. I think they’ll have a solid year for his first season. Can’t wait to watch them and Washington.

Back
Top Bottom