OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: It's Time...

"Cap Hell"
heh.png

So why don’t teams just always convert salaries to a signing bonus for the year?
Up to the owner if they're willing to pay player's up front and kick the cap number down the road

Some guys are cheap, others don't want to give even more guaranteed money up front. The number will always be accounted for in the cap down the road so it doesn't go away but the loopholes are there at their disposal especially with a annual rising cap

This is like the 10th time Deshaun's contract has been restructured along with others on the team.

Up to the owner if they're willing to pay player's up front and kick the cap number down the road

Some guys are cheap, others don't want to give even more guaranteed money up front. The number will always be accounted for in the cap down the road so it doesn't go away but the loopholes are there at their disposal especially with a annual rising cap

This is like the 10th time Deshaun's contract has been restructured along with others on the team.

Also I think you legit gotta have the cash right then and there for any guaranteed money, like the whole total amount goes into a holding account. And not just payments on specific dates

Soo obviously all the owners are worth billions but might not have the cash on hand.. think that was the rumor with mark davis at the time of the Khalil mack deal and why they really moved him

I think that’s how it works

random question. I have a golf trip with the fellas next weekend with the intent to watch games Thur/Fri/Sun.. With the Friday game being on Peacock, does it allow you to watch the game from the begging or even after the game ends, or can you only stream games live?

Can you record it and watch it later?

random question. I have a golf trip with the fellas next weekend with the intent to watch games Thur/Fri/Sun.. With the Friday game being on Peacock, does it allow you to watch the game from the begging or even after the game ends, or can you only stream games live?

Should be a recording after it's done but not immediately

Being able to start from the beginning mid way through a live event (to avoid a spoiler) I don't think is possible

Should be a recording after it's done but not immediately

Being able to start from the beginning mid way through a live event (to avoid a spoiler) I don't think is possible

Are you sure?

If it’s anything like how they were doing the Olympic coverage then I believe you can start from the beginning at any point during the game… I did this exact thing for the semi final vs Serbia.

But I do know the NFL plays by different rules so 🤷🏾‍♂️

Are you sure?

If it’s anything like how they were doing the Olympic coverage then I believe you can start from the beginning at any point during the game… I did this exact thing for the semi final vs Serbia.

You might be right I haven't used Peacock since last CFB season lol

Are you sure?

I think you're definitely right. The NFL plays by different rules and I can see why they would not let you either watch the game after it's over or start from the beginning middle of the way. Matter of fact, this might be something the streaming services put in place. They want people watching games live I have to imagine.

Dammit, such a good game to miss.

I think you're definitely right. The NFL plays by different rules and I can see why they would not let you either watch the game after it's over or start from the beginning middle of the way. Matter of fact, this might be something the streaming services put in place. They want people watching games live I have to imagine.

Dammit, such a good game to miss.
Not sure if you can watch on demand on Peacock after the game is done. But it’ll be airing on NFL Network the next day multiple times.

I'm pretty sure they eventually upload the full game onto peacock after but don't know if it's an hour later or possibly several.

For WWE events it has been only like 30 minutes to an hour after airing but yea they really want you watching live to fully experience all the ads.

Back
Top Bottom