OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: It's Time...

What’s better than one good receiver? Two good receivers like MIA. Especially when you have cap space and your franchise QB on a rookie deal for the next 5 years.

Lynch can want a 1st all he wants but teams won’t offer it for the same reasons he isn’t paying Aiyuk. Davante, Tyreek, AJ Brown went for 1sts. Aiyuk simply isn’t in that class.
I agree.

But Wash must be asking themselves if Ayuik is the caliber of player that adds 4-5 wins and makes them a playoff team. While he’s very good, I’d reckon their answer is no.

A first for a draft that’s in 2 weeks Vs. 10 months are 2 different things. It’s weird cause the value isn’t the same as when you're adding a player to make your team better immediately, but like we saw with the Bears and Panthers trade, if you make the move to still suck you just give a way a high pick.

I agree that he isn’t in the class of those receivers you named, but I’m pretty sure most of them went for more than a first if not multiple firsts. So just a first for next year’s draft is about right for his value in my opinion.

Last edited:

1723050140677.png

Some BS

Back
Top Bottom