OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

tua is 100% responsible for that concussion. why would you dive head 1st given your history in a game you already lost in week 2 of a season? hope dude is ok but that was reckless.

CMC looking at going to IR. Rough day for my friends in fantasy with the top 2 picks. CMC injured and cheetah losing his quarterback

My friend is devastated that he got the first overall pick in his league and took CMC right now

Tua numbers

1. The deal includes $167M guaranteed for injury
  2. $43M of which has been paid in 2024
  3. If he's medically cleared to return to football, but opts to retire, he will forego the remaining $124M guaranteed (barring a custom settlement)
  4. If he's medically forced into retirement, he has a right to collect the $124M remaining.
Further more if Tua is able to pass a physical next March, the Dolphins will have the ability to release him, with "only" his $50M of 2025 compensation on the hook. Tua's 2026 compensation ($54M) becomes fully guaranteed on March 14th. A Post 6/1 release prior to this means $83.6M of dead cap across 2025/2026.

Good heavens. Walk away now. No shame at all. Your families, family is set for life.

Back
Top Bottom