OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

Before even getting to fields and his problems the problem with Pitts ain’t about who’s throwing him the ball it’s him. Even with this limited weak arm Kirk he’s still able to find everyone else except him compared to before with the bad QBs and weird Arthur smith stuff when everyone was being under utilized. That’s changed and he’s the only one still not involved he don’t get any excuses anymore. He’s not fast enough or elite enough of a route runner in fact he’s a lazy route runner which is even worse so he can’t be an out and out receiver he sucks at blocking so he’s not good enough to be a useful tight end either so we can’t take advantage of all the stuff you could do with someone who’s great at tight end stuff. He’s cam reddish. The idea of Kyle Pitts>what he is.

Maybe if he was with an all time offensive mind like Kyle shanahan or a all time offensive mind like Andy Reid and a all time QB like Mahomes we would see the best of him but if that what it takes to get the best out of him he’s not what we was told we were getting and tbh that’s fine if we’ve learned anything in the nfl recently we need to stop throwing around the term generational talent so much but what he is rn is useless on this team.

Last edited:
Didn't really watch the game but saw that King Henry went off.

Jerruh didn't eem bother to try and sign him but run it byke with Zeke's corpse. :smh:

Bills got their **** pushed all the way in like IT was the playoffs.

Ravens now looking like one of the two best teams they were touted as earlier.

The funniest part is Derick Henry lives in Dallas and he probably woulda took 2 mil less on paper cuz the state taxes in Texas.

"It would've been crazy," he said. "I thought it'd been some type of reach out, some type of talks or whatever. They never reached out, you know what I'm saying? I don't really know too much about their organization. All I know is what I hear. I was talking to my agent. They weren't really interested."

They ain't even send a text or email :lol:

"They beat my squad but their TE didn't have a catch 🤓"
its-still-real-to-me-dammit-wwe.gif
Is that what you got from that post?

IMG_5766.gif

Back
Top Bottom