OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

Now that we're four weeks into the season, it's time to bring back the Official Hot Seat List.

Doug Pederson (Jaguars) - 0-4 and has the hottest seat.

Nick Sirianni (Eagles) - He has to be the least-prepared coach in the NFL.

Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - The Browns and Deshaun Watson deserve each other.

Mike McCarthy (Cowboys) - Their schedule only gets harder from here on out.

Brian Daboll (Giants) - LOL

Mike McDaniel (Dolphins) - Tua or no Tua, that high-powered offense is gone. And he might be gone after the season.

Dave Canales (Panthers) - Bryce Young is awful, but Andy Dalton isn't much of an upgrade in 2024. David Tepper might be the worst owner in the NFL.

Brian Callahan (Titans) - Like his father before him, he won't an NFL head coach for much longer.

The bottom 2 aren't anywhere near a hot seat yet and I'd say Daboll's is lukewarm. Despite the 2 wins, Eberflus might have the shortest leash other than maybe Doug, but I'd say he's on one of the hotter seats.

Zac Taylor is another omission I'd have over the bottom 4.

We shall see...

Confidence meter on a scale of 1 to 5. :lol:
IMG_1729.jpeg

Ordered mine after the Bengals game. Said I would wait until after the season but the hype got to me :lol:

I might be in the minority but the away white jersey has grown on me. Can’t bring myself to buy the home jersey or anything with ‘Commanders’ front and center. Snyder giving us the ultimate “**** you” on the way out smh

Back
Top Bottom