OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

I love when ppl write checks other ppl will have to cash

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Fastest for sure but yea this class was crazy stacked :lol:

The Chiefs getting a 4.2 guy should've been outlawed though :lol: :smh:
they’re basically using him as a gadget guy though. Mahomes threw him a jump ball yesterday that he had no chance to come down with. Chiefs should’ve been winning that game by more but their WRs couldn’t separate. Rice was basically doing all of his work on crossers

MHJR and Nabers are clearly the best 2 guys

I also think Adonai Mitchell will be better than Worthy as well. Texas had a nice 1-2 punch last season but Sark was too drunk to utilize it properly

Ed that dude but I swear some of these old heads just be talking to talk. Is he referencing last night? 87 had four targets on three catches for 37 yards. Is he referring to the playoffs because 15 probably does look to 87 more but in his defense last year he had one of the worst WRs groups. Even when the Ravens had an all pro safety he still got 11 catches for 116 yards. I'm not sure what the point he is trying to make. He might as well just say if I was playing in my prime and I was playing against 15 I would take 87 on every play and that would be a far better discussion to have.

the OL is worse, they got no pass catchers to upgrade Nelson/Bateman and the Henry fit is clunky
Yeah I mean some of this is just what happens when playing against the best team in the league. Take what you can get.

Have a feeling the next several weeks aren’t going to look quite like that.

Ravens somehow someway always seem to forget their gameplan deep in the 4th Q

Mid QB battle last night
Deep in the 4th they were playing from 2 scores down and only had 1 timeout thanks to our coach burning them 5 minutes into the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom