OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

rs=w-1280.jpeg
https://designatedreport.com/blog/f/the-baltimore-ravens-are-in-trouble

Ravens are in trouble!

Fields definitely will relinquish that job.

38 starts and one 300+ yard game. He’s inaccurate. No legit receiver wants a QB like him

He will. Dude is cheeks and showed literally no improvement on his flaws in preseason.

See, I don't know. That would be my initial thought, but Tomlin and that organization is different. Despite the possible comparison to Slash back in the day, if that defense stays healthy (Watt) and is a top 5 unit, I could see Fields sticking in there with a very run heavy, ball control scheme. If Fields stays committing dumb turnovers, then yeah, it'll probably be Russ later, but I wouldn't put it past Tomlin to stick to the script with Fields.

Sounds like it's Fields tomorrow. Might be better for Russ because if he struggled early, the clamoring for Fields would be instant. The question is if Fields relinquishes the job back to Russ.
whats the scouting report lookin like on Jordan Addison? asking for a friend :nerd:

whats the scouting report lookin like on Jordan Addison? asking for a friend :nerd:
All indications are that he's good to go. Limited in practice all week, but that may have been precautionary. He's about 10 days ahead of schedule which probably isn't unheard of for a 23 y/o.

See, I don't know. That would be my initial thought, but Tomlin and that organization is different. Despite the possible comparison to Slash back in the day, if that defense stays healthy (Watt) and is a top 5 unit, I could see Fields sticking in there with a very run heavy, ball control scheme. If Fields stays committing dumb turnovers, then yeah, it'll probably be Russ later, but I wouldn't put it past Tomlin to stick to the script with Fields.
What did you see in preseason that showed you Fields improved on any of his shortcomings? Serious question

Back
Top Bottom