OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

Honestly not opposed to this but it would make things awkward if Milton comes in and does well :lol:

im officially on the play Maye train now. the pass protection isn't THAT bad considering Brisset just holds the ball forever and the OL is holding their *** off :lol:

i think Maye can survive back there if he can just get the ball out and not hold it forever

im officially on the play Maye train now. the pass protection isn't THAT bad considering Brisset just holds the ball forever and the OL is holding their *** off :lol:

i think Maye can survive back there if he can just get the ball out and not hold it forever
I dunno, the number of missed assignments consistently scares me to death if Maye's back there even if he gets the ball out fast :lol:

Still wanna wait unless it's a legit must like if Brissett goes down

Didn't watch the London game but saw the boxscore.

jpzx jpzx called the 6 point win. :wow:

Darnold looked like he reverted to his JETE days. Vikings still found a way to win.

Vikings defense legit. Flores definitely gonna get some HC looks in the offseason.

Best team in the NFC.

Saleh and the JETE really let that washed, douchebag hippy have carte blanche of team only for him to produce the same mid QB play they've consistently had the last few years.

I’ve never said let me get u and get some wings from Applebees but this commercial said if there’s a pick 6 on Sunday, you can get 6 wings free on Monday. Thanks, Rodgers.

Back
Top Bottom