OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

Said the same exact thing...Angry Runs! I didn't know Mason was this good though. Just figured he'd be some rando interim until CMC got back, but he's got thee guy stuff.

Sunday is always fun when you get to laugh at other loser teams all day and then when your team plays and they're losers too

not funny GIF

That's why you just get the W in London by 9:50am and laugh at all the peons that have L's on their record all day. :smokin

quick thots:

caleb looked good today. it was the panthers but nonetheless.

love looking favre-esque and not in a good way at times today.

vikes keep finding ways to win. major props after that terrible offseason.

put some cot damn respect on danny dimes and the new york football giants. hell of a win.

JD is him. absolutely ballin. got DC feeling like the RG3 rookie year.

my friend needs ceedee to take the night off 👀

9ers keep looking funny in the light.

great win by arizona.

stafford was wildin today.

seahawks were inconsistent.

what a win by baltimore. king henry 1st ballot. keep rumbling. lamar with the late game magic.

bengals o has been on fire. the defense is atrocious.

there is nothing i see about player #4 that indicates he wants to play football anymore. just picking up a check at this point. they shouls have resigned flacco.

bills looked buns today.

jetes byke. salah is not it.

dolphins stopped some of the bleeding.

pats….ew

what an effort by flacco and the colts. just came up short.

an average game by tlaw and they would of been blown out. jags still frauds.

texans grind out a win. stroud been average. needs to get it going. my friend hopes nico is gucci.

raiders imploding with all the noise and inconsistent qb play. bowers and crosby have been great.

great win by the broncos. defense has been lights out. passing game still needs work and quick. cant rely on the defense every week. nix getting more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom