OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

These jerseys are fire, in fact a lot of the teams need a jersey upgrade asap. Pretty sure it's team driven not on Nike but currently I really only like:

Lions
Rams
Chiefs
Chargers
Dolphins
Texans
Cowboys
Ravens

The rest of the teams including my Vikings look way better when rocking throwbacks

Never understood how dudes be comfortable being a*** out or taking showers around dudes. When I played I always had gym shorts on and I showered at the crib. S*** is egregious and sus as hell

97 I wanted to go to a new HS for my sophomore year. I had been around the same neighborhood and same people my entire life same 4 blocks since I could walk. Planned on taking the city bus over 30 minutes away to get out, wanted to see what the white schools were like. The ones with lockers and inside hallways vending machines pizza hut personal pans in the cafeteria. That summer I went to the summer league open gym for the JV team for that school. 60 year old coach told us all to hit the showers. I'm already iffy like what together? I go in thinking they must have stalls and curtains or something nope, already a whole bunch of players and coaches just walking around hanging.... I never went back and stayed at my home school the next 3 years 😂.

IMG_5828.jpeg

I’m a fan of any jersey that doesn’t feel mono cultural, those Powder Blue ones are like a nod to the Oilers.

97 I wanted to go to a new HS for my sophomore year. I had been around the same neighborhood and same people my entire life same 4 blocks since I could walk. Planned on taking the city bus over 30 minutes away to get out, wanted to see what the white schools were like. The ones with lockers and inside hallways vending machines pizza hut personal pans in the cafeteria. That summer I went to the summer league open gym for the JV team for that school. 60 year old coach told us all to hit the showers. I'm already iffy like what together? I go in thinking they must have stalls and curtains or something nope, already a whole bunch of players and coaches just walking around hanging.... I never went back and stayed at my home school the next 3 years 😂.

Bruh it also was my dream to go to an indoor school with the lockers lining the hallways :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched toooo many teenybopper high school movies as a hood kid :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought High School would be like “Clueless” or “Saved by the bell” :rofl:

I was so disappointed

Never understood how dudes be comfortable being a*** out or taking showers around dudes. When I played I always had gym shorts on and I showered at the crib. S*** is egregious and sus as hell
My son is a freshman in college playing soccer and he's trying to get used to this now. He called me all up in arms about it like a month ago :lol:

IMG_5828.jpeg

I’m a fan of any jersey that doesn’t feel mono cultural, those Powder Blue ones are like a nod to the Oilers.

Those all powder blue ones aren’t real. Price tag alone should tell you lol

Last edited:
Bruh it also was my dream to go to an indoor school with the lockers lining the hallways :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched toooo many teenybopper high school movies as a hood kid :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was so disappointed

:lol: that's funny cause I was the same...varsity blues set my expectations. Not even close. :lol:

Best thing about being a boarder when i was in those situations, I went back to my room to actually change and shower

Like when I was on the football team I’d go down to practice in my compression shirt and my girdle and shorts.. but we’d lift before practice anyways

In my locker I’d keep my pads and cleats.. take that shh off and then go back to my room

But I’d have zero desire to be in there if I wasn’t on the damn team.. of the bat, it stinks and them dudes be nasty.. I knew something was wrong with anyone who was up in there barefoot

only time I used them open showers like that was when I swam and that’s to get the chlorine off my skin

But I’m rolling through with slides on and still wearing my swimsuit.. but I fully intend to get take an actual shower when I can.. cause boy that’s another thing with certain people being way to comfortable not bathing properly

But even at meets (swimming or track) I wasn’t trying spend more time than I needed to in them locker rooms.. way to easy to throw on a towel, roll the top and then take off what needs to come off and change into some shorts or something

I was so disappointed
The squad was wack too. I would have felt like the Fresh Prince on that team 😂. I had visions on Becky's with my pictures in their lockers. Til I found out they was still on that 1960s locker room towel slapping meat showing humor. My dreams died quickly 😂.

it's been 350 days since we've won at home. if we lose sunday that streak is going to hit a full calendar year with texans coming next week :lol:

Miami always plays them tough in NE, too. Game is a tossup, but Patriots fans will be the only ones to watch. Not even sure Dolphins fans care anymore. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom