OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

I'm calling like I see it. You keep saying I'm a truther this or a stan for someone, an apologist.. :lol:

Objectivity has left the minds of many of you for a while now.

I'm not a Lawrence fan..I just call it how I see it. Crazy...i know.
I actually T-Law and have actually defended him on NT several times.. I'm just saying you glazing heavy bruh, I never see you go this hard for other Qbs lol

I actually T-Law and have actually defended him on NT several times.. I'm just saying you glazing heavy bruh, I never see you go this hard for other Qbs lol

I'm going hard? :lol:

I don't think you've been around long enough if you think this is me "glazing heavy." Simply responding in kind with sarcasm to folks not seeing what's going on...it's the only game on for crying out loud. :lol:

Shad just publicly stood behind Doug earlier this week, he ain’t getting fired if they lose.

Swift has been so much more involved since Week 3 on.

A T-Law Civil War on this fine Sunday Morning

smoking-duck-bianca.gif

Clearly you didn't watch Calvin Ridley last year nor this year...

And that's ok
Clearly you’re not watching the damb game today! Playing against a busted Bears secondary and the best player only has 2 receptions smdh. Trevor is just another dink & dunk, great hope qb.

Does Trayvon Walker eem play?

Can't memba the last time EYE heard his name.

Jags really took him over Hutchinson.

Lawrence is not generational, but he’s not playing a terrible game today. Turnover + dropped td by Gabe and Caleb throwing td after td just makes it look worse than it is.

Now talk about something else.

Back
Top Bottom