OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

So we’re thinking this Sam Darnold run is going to continue and Minnesota is the team to beat?

Trust me

A couple years ago Sam came out the gate 3-0 with the panthers….fool finished the season 0-8

It’s only a matter of time before the real sam show up. You starting to see flashes weekly now. That 3 pick game is coming

Matter fact I think it was me and you going at it about Sam is our future and I told you Danny dimes stole from yall.

Trust me

A couple years ago Sam came out the gate 3-0 with the panthers….fool finished the season 0-8

It’s only a matter of time before the real sam show up. You starting to see flashes weekly now. That 3 pick game is coming

Matter fact I think it was me and you going at it about Sam is our future and I told you Danny dimes stole from yall.

People forgot about the first few games in Carolina. People were crowning him quick. I think Darnold is a bottom 5-10 starter in this league though. He also spent time in SF and has a great HC to work with him so I expect a solid year from him.

jay-z-headbob.gif

Nick should have been fired in the offseason, it was a no brainer. They need to fire the HC and OC today to save their season. Too much talent to be that bad.

Nah just fire sirianni

We’ve seen enough of kellen moore to know this isn’t exactly his offense.. and we’ve seen the things Shane Steichen or even Brian Johnson to see how they were held back by the things sirianni wants

Too much information is readily available to allow sirianni’s vanilla shh to continue at the highest level of the game

Still a lot of season left but it does make you scratch your head when only one guy is leading their division…
IMG_8892.jpeg

Only 3-4 of those QBs are worth that contract.

You could argue Watson was when he was in Texas so no one expected him to be the worst QB in football.

Back
Top Bottom