OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

IMG_0440.jpeg

What year of the dolphins rebuild are we in? Year 4, year 5? And what is there to show for it? 2 wild card losses? Interesting

I had the same reaction when you were writing fan fiction about being set for the next 15 years after drafting Tua

Fam, you in here hemming and hawwing between Justin Fields or Russell Wilson after Kenny Pickett busted. You should save your jokes.

You Win Back Off GIF by Miami HEAT

Fam, you in here hemming and hawwing between Justin Fields or Russell Wilson after Kenny Pickett busted. You should save your jokes.

You Win Back Off GIF by Miami HEAT

Oh is that right? When was the last time you watched a franchise QB as a dolphins fan? Before the 21st century? You were 22 the last time the dolphins won a playoff game, you just turned 47 a few months ago bruh

I see we’re having selective memory and a lack of discernment, from a man who’s forced to watch 3 1/2 hours of Tyler Huntley ball. The unmitigated gall to laugh at the QB situation in Pittsburgh, while down in Miami Tua is on 24/7 hospice care relearning how to eat solid foods and recite the letters of the alphabet after his 8th concussion

Don’t worry tho, we’ll still be here to see how that 15-year plan works out in Miami

My friend gonna be very upset with Tomlin if he decides to bench a QB that’s tied for the division lead and has a 5:1 TD/TO ratio.

Back
Top Bottom