OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

Russsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

unf-basketball-unf-angry-elf (1).gif

Lord :lol:

Season high points total for Pitt against what was supposed to be a decent defense :lol:

Do they win this one with Fields? spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

If the defense still plays the same… maybe? Probably cap out at 24 points as the ceiling.

I’ll give Russ’ performance a B+. The first half was shaky, as expected. I thought Arthur smith called a good game, mostly because with Russ you can open the playbook a bit more than you can with Fields. I did think at times Field’s running and escapability in the pocket would’ve been nice to have. Jets defense has been solid, so I’m kinda surprised to see 37 points up on the board, all by the offense too. Gotta keep ridding with Russ until he starts playing poorly k3stacks k3stacks

JETE were up 9 and then proceeded to give up 31 unanswered points. :lol: :smh:

GM Rodgers need to bring in some of his defensive buddies.

So who is Rodgers throwing under the bus for this loss 👀🥴
I came in here looking for his commentary.
Unfortunately X failed me, instead I caught Jameis Winston speaking on Deshaun Watson instead. The old ESPN machine for sure for sure has it, might as well tune in there next.

If the defense still plays the same… maybe? Probably cap out at 24 points as the ceiling.

I’ll give Russ’ performance a B+. The first half was shaky, as expected. I thought Arthur smith called a good game, mostly because with Russ you can open the playbook a bit more than you can with Fields. I did think at times Field’s running and escapability in the pocket would’ve been nice to have. Jets defense has been solid, so I’m kinda surprised to see 37 points up on the board, all by the offense too. Gotta keep ridding with Russ until he starts playing poorly k3stacks k3stacks

I know it's taboo in football - especially the NFL, but man...i could see packages of plays for Fields on this team where Russ is #1, but Fields comes in for a few plays here and there for different looks, string together some drives with either finishing it off.

Either way...Tomlin knows what he's doing with this, I think.

My brother in law, who is a huge Steelers fan sent me this tonight :lol:

IMG_1866.jpeg

:lol:

Poor Russ, man. He heard allllll the ****. Heard the post-game not looking at the TV and asked my lady, "Is that Russ?"...sounded humbled then the man's gets put on the spot...and y'all took his catchphrases from him/us...

Have the Steelers just become my AFC team?

Last edited:
My prevailing theory is that Pickens is the Steelers best weapon by far and Fields' failure to get him the ball/lack of chemistry is what got him benched... Did y'all hear how happy Pickens was talking about Russ and getting in extra reps with me? He hasn't shown that kind of enthusiasm for Justin all season. I get that Fields is very likeable but hopefully now you guys can see the difference between an actual QB who can push the ball down the field and an Uber athletic game manager who's best attribute is his running. There's a reason Russ was named starter in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom