Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

Originally Posted by jrp44

damn im getting anxious to see who the Rangers play next round
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
You guys definetly don't want it with the Capitals if the regular season means anything (which I know it doesn't but I still had to get a digin on the Rangers)

no offense to Caps fans (especially anyone on NT) but I hear alot of smack being talked (in other circles)

but to be perfectly blunt your stadium has been empty for years and all the sudden many fans jump on the wagon, I used to travel down for games it was alwayseasily 50/50 flyers caps fans

we sell out even when we suck

Originally Posted by areyouin729

no offense to Caps fans (especially anyone on NT) but I hear alot of smack being talked (in other circles)

but to be perfectly blunt your stadium has been empty for years and all the sudden many fans jump on the wagon, I used to travel down for games it was always easily 50/50 flyers caps fans

we sell out even when we suck

well thats what happens when an Ovechkin comes along.... props to Ted Leonsis for locking up Ovechkin for a long time to keep the bandwagoners in thebuilding for a while.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by areyouin729

please Flyers dont make me hurt my new TV tonight
any heart attacks yet? tie game, less than 10 minutes left in Game 7....
laugh.gif

this is so damn intense right now...Flyers need to pick their damn game up

LUPUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ The shot by Lupel, you knew there was a chance after that scramble.

That sucks, I was pullin for the Caps and I was just like "#%%%" when they lost in OT. Oh well, they did a whole lot more than anyone thought theywould. Now I guess I root for the Pens

Back
Top Bottom