Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

SJ evens up the series on Joe Thornton's first goal of the series.......
pimp.gif

stars lost played horrible defense.. bounce back with a win in game 4 is HUGEEEEE.. LETS GO STARS

roll.gif
at the kid impersonating the Calgary goalie last night...i just saw iton sportscenter.

i heard that whoever was doing the Washington game on NBC called them the "Crapitals" on TV.
laugh.gif

DJs, that's your squad right?

yeah keith jones in the middle of periods called them the washington crapitals because no 1 was playing.. that was game 2

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

roll.gif
at the kid impersonating the Calgary goalie last night...i just saw it on sportscenter.

i heard that whoever was doing the Washington game on NBC called them the "Crapitals" on TV.
laugh.gif

DJs, that's your squad right?

smh.gif

Yeah...we aren't looking too good...

CQuan...we're 2/2..first Phaneuf, and now Ricahrds....
laugh.gif

Can anyone get the vid of the kid in Calgary?

*edit...just saw it
laugh.gif

has naybody ever been to a Bruins/Habs game?

i just went to my second one of my short hockey watching career (first playoff game also
pimp.gif
).

and all i have to say, is it was by far the craziest atmosphere i've ever been to. just stepping in the arena with all the Habs fans around just made mewant to fight someone. i think hockey has the craziest fans by far.

there wasn't a moment last night that i wasn't into the game. besides the goal.

this rivalry def. tops the yankess/red sox by far. there's just way more energy in the crowd.

^^most likely because its more uptempo, and tons of hitting and scrums in front of the net after the whistle

Playoff hockey simply put is the most entertaining sporting event to attend. there is so much more passion during the playoffs that many people who areoccasionaly watchers during the regular season might not get the amount of desire the players have during the playoffs. hockey players are a different breed,when you first step on the ice you want to lift the stanley cup.

playoff hockey for any team is crazy, but when you have 2 of the original 6 battling (even though the B's have no chance at winning in the Belle Center),it gets pretty crazy. for any bruins fans that didn't go to either home game, try your hardest to get tickets for Saturday's game cuz the atmosphere inthere will knock you on your @**.

it's pretty crazy when a paremedic breaks his leg trying to help a Bruins fan who got rocked. dude def. had a broken nose cuz the blood just kept coming.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

CQuan...we're 2/2..first Phaneuf, and now Ricahrds....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gary Roberts is out tonight in Ottawa and the Sens are reuniting the top line of Spezza/Heatley/Alfredsson......I've got my broom out though
pimp.gif

Gotta love the Sens getting swept
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rangers got 2 late goals to take a 3-1 series lead against the Devils. I expect them to close out the series in Jersey now...

eek.gif
eek.gif
Nashvilleain't nuttin' to *%%* wit'!!!!!!! Let's see if they can tie up the series, I would
laugh.gif
if Detroit ended up losing to Nashville.

^Yup........I'm hoping SJ can come out flying and get the W tonight. Montreal will obviously close out the series tonight in front of the home crowd, Iexpect the Bell Centre to be crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My fellow Bruins fans (or any hockey fan really), is it just me, or does Shawn Thornton suck really bad?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

My fellow Bruins fans (or any hockey fan really), is it just me, or does Shawn Thornton suck really bad?

I wouldn't say he sucks really bad cause he's one of those 4th line energy/tough guys......So he's not meant to put up points he's justthere to protect guys like Savard/Sturm/Kessel. He's on the ice when the team needs a boost or when they need a physical presence.

Back
Top Bottom