OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

I love Doc, but I would give ANYTHING to have Thorne calling hockey again, the best ever.

Great game, exciting, some great saves right there for Chicago and Niemi

what a series so far
pimp.gif

hawks made some mistakes. hope they will correct it and adjust for game 4. this was a must win for the hawks. friday will also be a must win. one game at a time. you have to play it like game 7. this series has been awesome. up-and-down tempo hockey.

boston and edmonton discussing swapping the picks

ive heard

to boston:

1st pick
souray

to edmonton:

2nd
15th
wheeler

edit - just speculation though

edit 2 - just realized i put "to" instead of "from" and totally mixed up the teams
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[size=+0][table][tr][td][size=+2]
HNIC host helps save drowning man
[/size]

BySTEVE SIMMONS, QMI Agency
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/size]
[size=+0][/size]
[table][tr][td]
dynamic_resize

invisible.gif

Hockey Night in Canada Host Ron MacLean reacted quickly to help save a man drowning in the Delaware River. (QMI AGENCY)
[/td][/tr][/table]
PHILADELPHIA — Hockey Night In Canada host Ron MacLean played the part of best supporting hero Thursday afternoon, helping a drowning man escape the Delaware River.

MacLean was having lunch with his pal, Don Cherry, when a woman raced into the hotel restaurant and shouted for help. “She was pretty panicked,

just got a new grill and a fresh case of beer for tonight's game...bout to create a hybrid of the jucy lucy and the hell burger...word to man v food
laugh.gif

Man, this is probably going to go 7, Philly came back real strong. Cherry's quote is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom