OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Been wearing these all week, everyone thinks i am wearing them because of Easter and they seem to remind everyone of Marshmallow Peeps.

I guess i can see it... 
laugh.gif

Went out to the Pop up shop here in LA at the old Undefeated store today and they had a cool exhibit but they werent selling tshirts anymore because they were holding stock for 3/26 since they were selling out so fast the previous days

Ya'll think I can half size down on these? Do they run a little wide or long. I've never had one in had and would like some help from those that do have them. TIA

Maybe this is stupid but do you guys every think that nike made up the whole story about how the air max zero was the first air max ever drawn up. Just to stir the pot a little.like They just made up the whole story lol.

Copped the Navy and the Yellow.

Nike partially lied about the Navy restock being women's sizes only. They put up a few larger sizes and I was able to get an order through.

What are the chances of this year air max zeros to restock? Cause Nike always seems to restock on new releases once in a while 

Copped the Navy and the Yellow.

Nike partially lied about the Navy restock being women's sizes only. They put up a few larger sizes and I was able to get an order through.

Congrats, saw that. Was trying but couldn't add to cart..was always getting a cart error.

Just going to wait for IDs. Yellows are sitting, just can't pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Maybe this is stupid but do you guys every think that nike made up the whole story about how the air max zero was the first air max ever drawn up. Just to stir the pot a little.like They just made up the whole story lol.
I know Nike with "The Evolution Of Visible Air" has already failed to mention how the older Air Max models should have forefoot air, since they are no longer doing that on retros to cut cost.

As for Air Max Zero it originally came from a video they did when Air Max 360 debuted (goto 5:30)

I think on Nike's part they are full of crap when they said Air Max Zero upper couldn't be made until in recent times due to technology (the upper looks and feels very similar to adidas_1 from 2004), when they can't even bring back the old larger air bag size. A lot of it is just marketing bs but I wouldn't go as far as to say they made the entire story up.

Last edited:
im just happy I dont want those yellow ones. Im surprised how quick they go.

Navys definitely on foot today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom