OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

^^^ Stole my thunder...I traded those away for DS Bred 1s...now i'm going to ID those 8)

Really would have loved if the yellow from the released pair was available to use. Was trying to make an Albert Heijn style pair or an Oregon inspired pair

White with Cool Grey, Volt bag, Personal iD on back...........simple, clean. So many options. Gonna be playing with this all night

kind of a dumb question but how are you guys able to put save or copy paste image links from NIKE ID?

Lol toooo many options.. It's a good thing!! Need multiple pears.

Last edited:
My first time purchasing an id. Had to do it because I love the model. Hope they push them out faster than 6 weeks. 

This may be a stupid question but I can't decide between the all Solar Red with the Clear or Uni Red eyelets.

How 'clear' are the eyelets? Would the Uni red really stand out against the Solar red?

Love the Zero design and the brightness of the solar red.

What do you guys think?

This may be a stupid question but I can't decide between the all Solar Red with the Clear or Uni Red eyelets.

How 'clear' are the eyelets? Would the Uni red really stand out against the Solar red?

Love the Zero design and the brightness of the solar red.

What do you guys think?
red

Are the Zero ID a limited thing? I remembered the Roshe Flyknit Multicolor to be limited 

I would probably like to get a pair, but if they aren't going anywhere I will wait 

Second dumb question, is it dumb to ID the OG pair? Or should I just chase that one down.
why is it dumb ?? at the end its your money, but for me personally i would try to hunt down the original pair

nothing can beats the real deal, not even a design from Nike iD what is almost the same

why is it dumb ?? at the end its your money, but for me personally i would try to hunt down the original pair
nothing can beats the real deal, not even a design from Nike iD what is almost the same

I'd be scared of all the fakes out there. But he does have NT to help legit check. I agree though real deal, but if you like the cw do you.

@chavoi red

Back
Top Bottom