OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I ordered my pair on 3/29 and received my shipping confirmation today on 4/27. Im getting anxious, and hope they look like the pictures.

Those of you who have gotten your IDs in, how is the fit of these compared to the non ID releases. Did you go TTS or 1/2 size up on the IDs and how do they feel fit wise? I want to order an ID pair, but still debating between TTS or 1/2 size up.

I got my iDs in yesterday. I don't really like the way they turned out.
sick.gif

I guess QC overlooked this on the bottom of my left shoe. They probably said f*** it and used it anyway.
mean.gif

They're definitely going back. The clear overlay and the mesh don't look as good as I hoped they would. If you notice at the back of the shoe where the swoosh ends, it's actually black instead of navy. Not sure if I missed a step, but I was expecting navy all around. I'm debating if I should redo this iD without the clear overlay, but I don't know if it'll come out much better. I do like the silhouette and the comfort of the AM0, so maybe I'll just make another colorway instead.

I don't have the OG colorways, but these are TTS for me. There's room in the toe box, but nothing that would make me wanna go down half a size.

Last edited:
@OtakuAnt  I ID'd a pair that is very similar to yours with a solid overlay. ill post pics and tag you when i get them next week.

Last edited:
any one know where i can get a pair of the tinkers?? pm me let me know
for retail of course. =) thanks fam.

^Dope. They came out perfect. :nthat:

I'm seriously tempted to make a Pigeon-inspired pair now.

Yeah, Im very happy the way they came out. It seems that the threads in the mesh are reflective, but they look clear which may be why they are retracting light, or it could be reflective. Its hard to tell.

I think I convinced my fiance to do some iD kicks for the wedding date. Thinking about using the zero's for it she really likes my pairs. 

You should make a pair for each guest as the souvenir.  Only challenge is getting everyone's correct size...and coming up with a wad of cash to pay for it...heh ;-).

I think I convinced my fiance to do some iD kicks for the wedding date. Thinking about using the zero's for it she really likes my pairs. 
tried to do the same with my wife, but we never got around to making them. those shoes would be nice to rock during the wedding reception.

Not sure how I feel about them. Like everyone is saying, the "white/clear dots" is a clear plastic thread, not reflective material. The Tongue logo is reflective though.

Thoughts?

@OtakuAnt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom