OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

UPS delivered my Zeros to the wrong house and now I have to wait for Nike to "Investigate" and then remake my damn shoes :/ anyways I have a question for y'all!

Does anyone have a pic of the "Clear" overlay on either red or volt base?

I originally ordered all volt with a clear overlay but i want to see an IRL pic to make sure it looks like what I envisioned. Otherwise I might change before they remake.

THANKS!

How come yours don't have the white/clear dots?! 
[/quote]

Honestly not sure, but I'm definitely not complaining.

How come yours don't have the white/clear dots?! 
its actually a tiny thin clear plastic thread woven into the upper.  his pair also has them.  dat nike quality 
smokin.gif

Dooms look clean af @ElTigre  

Last edited:

its actually a tiny thin clear plastic thread woven into the upper.  his pair also has them.  dat nike quality 
smokin.gif

Dooms look clean af @ElTigre  
I thought they were on all the pairs.. but for some reason they don't seem to show up on his.

I'm glad I chose grey for my replacement Zero's. let's hope they turn out like his!

@dcypoe81 is absolutely correct. Upon further inspection, the weave is there, although it isn't as obvious on my pair as in others.

View media item 2032550
You can sort of see the weave in this picture.

Last edited:
Apparently my order got delayed. Placed my order on 3/31 smh. Didn't even receive any updates from nike.com. I contacted them on twitter and they say "It shows that there's been a slight delay on your order. No estimated time on when they will arrive" :smh:

Pulled the trigger on a couple pairs about five weeks back and pair one of two just landed at my doorstep early this morning. I was pretty hyped when these dropped on ID (even more so because I had an extra 20% coupon to use) but was a little scared as I monitored this thread and seen some of the pairs come in.

That being said, I am EXTREMELY happy with this first pair :nthat:

Side View:

View media item 2036772
Details! White on white speckles were a nice touch:

View media item 2036773
Sole:

View media item 2036775

That's a great and safe CW. don't know why some folks like to go crazy with these CW's blue/pink/yellow all in one pair and wonder why it doesn't blend. Sorry XX3 I might just steal that CW from you

That's a great and safe CW. don't know why some folks like to go crazy with these CW's blue/pink/yellow all in one pair and wonder why it doesn't blend. Sorry XX3 I might just steal that CW from you

Glad y'all enjoyed these as much as I do! Appreciate all the positive comments.

All good! Def. not an original idea...in fact I'm sure somebody here has also done a pair. These were inspired by the White Patta Air Max 1. Seen a bunch of the black inspired pairs as evidenced above.. I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on a pair of either...but these will work.

Edit: Second Pair was completed & shipped today. Let's hope they come out as dope as the first pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom