OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Got both me and my girl the Persian violets off NDC 20% sale last week. They came in today. Will give them to her on Valentines (kinda cheesy I know).

But I was able to grab the sulfer yellow for under retail off StockX. Tried bidding for $125 but the sellers wouldn't budge off the lowest ask of $150. With that new member discount I was able to cop em for $140.

View media item 2326303

Last edited:
UPS just dropped these off. For the lady. She'll be getting these as well as the PV for Valentine's Day. These are perfect Disneyland beaters. Love the clean look.
I bought those for my sister as a Christmas gift, and I own those Persians. So dope in person and mad comfortable.

StockX pair just came in!! This shoe is beautiful and is going straight to feet. First thing I noticed when I took them out the box is the quality is better compared to the PV. The upper feels more firm and the mesh is is different as well. Glad I was able to get these under retail

View media item 2333948

StockX pair just came in!! This shoe is beautiful and is going straight to feet. First thing I noticed when I took them out the box is the quality is better compared to the PV. The upper feels more firm and the mesh is is different as well. Glad I was able to get these under retail

View media item 2333948

Nice pick up, I got a DS pair last week for $75 , love this colorway a lot

Picked up these at the outlet - perfect size 12.5 for me. The toe box is a little messed up on one but its ok, once I wear them I'm sure they'll get beat worse.

New ID options up. Less colors in total, you can change the collar/tongue now, sail and tan-ish brown are new colors.

Back
Top Bottom