OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Actually both the Safari and Tiger Camo pairs have 3M on both the inner and outer swooshes, tongue tag and the back nike lettering.

The Nike ID version will have the option to choose from 5 different tongue tags and will also be exclusive to japan for about a week starting from tomorrow.
your inbox gonna explode from members begging you to proxy the iDs
laugh.gif

Actually both the Safari and Tiger Camo pairs have 3M on both the inner and outer swooshes, tongue tag and the back nike lettering.

The Nike ID version will have the option to choose from 5 different tongue tags and will also be exclusive to japan for about a week starting from tomorrow.
Thanks for the pictures. Interesting to see that the laces have 3M too. I think that the only other pairs to have 3M on the laces were the blue and yellow pairs.
Yeah, sorry for the misinformation but i didn't notice it in the short time i had'em in hand
No problem.

Didn't the one that's released via Atmos have Green swoosh on the one side? The one up on Nike-JP's iD currently seems like swooshes are in the same color (not Green) tho.

I've seen them show up in spurts on eBay. Not to many of the OG up right now but always see more of the yellow than the navy. If I see any pop up in that size I'll let you know

What's the color code of the last one? Or where did you pick those up?

*edit nvm found them... didn't realize is was a women's colorway

Yeah they're part of a pack that released only in womens sizes. Included AM1s and AM90s. Got them for the wife

Has anyone used Jason Markk repel on theirs. Just put some on mine and on the medial side of the tongue collar it turned blackish. Only happend on the right pair. I didn't drench it, I tried to towel off but it didn't help. Never used the repel and this is the 1st pair I was putting it on. I guess just let it dry and see what happens

Has anyone used Jason Markk repel on theirs. Just put some on mine and on the medial side of the tongue collar it turned blackish. Only happend on the right pair. I didn't drench it, I tried to towel off but it didn't help. Never used the repel and this is the 1st pair I was putting it on. I guess just let it dry and see what happens
I've used it on multiple pairs with no issue.

Nothing special but I copped these for $59 shipped from Nike. Clearance markdown stacked with BONUS20

Nice price on those. Update on my Jason Markk once it all dried we were all good. Guess I freaked out for nothing. Sprayed them down again and we looking rain repelant good.

Back
Top Bottom