OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

will try to cop to keep my navy pair on ice even longer.

not a fan of the yellow but love the silhouette and comfort.

They don't want you to flourish, bruh.

I had to scroll down 
laugh.gif

This week feels like November - December all over again.

RF Tubular's
SNS Ultra Boost
SBTG Asics GLVs
And now AM Zero's.

Jesus.

And JD X JB 2's next week. Yikes.

Beautiful shoe and they somehow **** it up with this big bird colorway

At least theyre gonna keep making em though I guess

took too long to cop on release day and re-release a couple days after, last year...
theyre not slipping by me this time!!! I think the navy pair takes it though. but these are also fire

Not sure about this pair, I like the idea of them and the history, but the yellow, I'm just not sure if I can pull that off. The navy ones are one of my favorite shoes but idk about these.

the yellow zeros will be tough to get just like the OG navy pair from last year
these gonna be even harder to get cause resellers gonna try and get these yellows to flip. they think they gonna go for something like the navy ones are now. but whats going to happen is that resellers gonna flood the market with these and the average resell price gonna drop hard. even if you miss out, you'll probably be able to find pairs for not much over retail (assuming all the tier zero spots get these too just like the navys).

and nah, the navy ones were pretty easy when nike dropped the pre-order link for them, if you were on it when they went live you were good. still got my navy pair, although i hate the huge box. wonder if these gonna come in a giant box too

Back
Top Bottom