OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

@ NSW PS7 today...

16865492416_7254a0e499_c.jpg

If these Shoes just popped up on Eastbay for example like the air max tavas no one would care but with the HYPE Story behind them people clammer for them and resellers are charging $300 on eBay already , SMH at hype

I don't get it, people have be buying Jordans for the story behind them for YEARS, ex. "Flu Game 12s", "Chicago 1s", etc., why can't people buy Air Max Zero for the same reason, without being a "hypebeast"?

And for people saying the shoe looks plain and has no technology.... That's the point. It was Tinker's first design. If they trotted a shoe with Flynit, Flywire, or Max Air technology, it wouldn't be original.

Last edited:
If these Shoes just popped up on Eastbay for example like the air max tavas no one would care but with the HYPE Story behind them people clammer for them and resellers are charging $300 on eBay already , SMH at hype
If they just popped on eastbay id care, because id be able to get a discount on them 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
yo sinner, u think they also gonna drop at kicks lounge?
Not sure what the deal is, but I got the impression that the NDC HK preorder was for pick-up at Kicks Lounge on the 26th.  Dunno if they'll have pairs for sale on that day. 

alright thx for the info, I guess its safer to camp out at NSW PS7, what time are u going to camp out there? what time should be advisable in your experience?

I don't get it, people have be buying Jordans for the story behind them for YEARS, ex. "Flu Game 12s", "Chicago 1s", etc., why can't people buy Air Max Zero for the same reason, without being a "hypebeast"?

And for people saying the shoe looks plain and has no technology.... That's the point. It was Tinker's first design. If they trotted a shoe with Flynit, Flywire, or Max Air technology, it wouldn't be original.

While I'm not huge on the shoe, what you just said makes a whole lot of sense on both accounts.

What's the price for these?

Nevermind, saw it was $150

Last edited:

Not sure what the deal is, but I got the impression that the NDC HK preorder was for pick-up at Kicks Lounge on the 26th.  Dunno if they'll have pairs for sale on that day. 
alright thx for the info, I guess its safer to camp out at NSW PS7, what time are u going to camp out there? what time should be advisable in your experience?

in hong kong you need to camp out for everything
mean.gif

you should pay someone from the mainland to do that for you
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Given that the runners are way more popular in europe these are looking easy to cop

Last edited:
Not sure what sort of release PS7 will be doing... 

Back
Top Bottom