OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

glad I held off till irl pics surfaced. easy pass now. not a fan of the silhouette and still have a hard time buying the whole "one before the one" story from Nike/Tinker. HTM 87 id's over these imo

That sucks about the dots. It doesn't show on the rendering. Glad I held off. Might go with back up design with white or grey mesh. I have to decide by tomorrow because I'll be using my code for the Kobe iD.

Last edited:
i've got to admit, some of these pics have me a little underwhelmed.
same here. not as excited as I was before.

I usually like to wait until the first batches of iDs arrive before I make my orders.

So far, this isn't looking so promising.

I'll just stick with my yellows and call it a day

My first pair of ID's should be here Thursday... it will be the ones I did like the OG colorway but used black instead of navy...

I'll be sure to post some pix once I get them in hand...I'm pretty excited to see them in hand.

My pair was supposed to be here by today and it hasn't even been shipped. I'm gonna call customer service and see if I can get a code out of this.

These are my OG's from last years AM-day release. They didn't have the noticeable white dots. Fit was TTS and most comfortable AM's I've worn.  

Back
Top Bottom