OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Friday I got my pair ... they are perfect in every way except the fact the orange looks much more "neon" "fluorescent" then on the site... so I am sending them back and starting over... aaaaargh I made like 30x designs .. I the end I ordered the 1st I made.. and it didnt end well..

Friday I got my pair ... they are perfect in every way except the fact the orange looks much more "neon" "fluorescent" then on the site... so I am sending them back and starting over... aaaaargh I made like 30x designs .. I the end I ordered the 1st I made.. and it didnt end well..
I had the same problem with my first pair. They were meant to be blue and orange but it was more like blue and pink/orange. the render and the reality are quite different.

These are my replacements that just came in today.

I'm happy with these. 
pimp.gif

yeah exactly they are just 2 pinkish... 

i like how the violet looks like in reality on your 2.0 version... i was experimenting with it but was afraid if it would turn a bad idea like the orange.. 

I really like the BETRUE AM0's just because they're all white. Perfect for the summer and I have been wanted an all white AM0's but didn't want to pay $200 for and ID pair and it's a little amount of "rainbow" so it won't be too noticeable. I wanna see how they look in person. I'll upload pics when they arrive if you guys don't mind a little bit of colors lol

My IDs finally came in last weekend. I ordered some 3M laces and will be keeping them on until I can find black 3M laces more like the originals. I am a little disappointed in how the clear overlay option looks on the black base. They look way better in person though. Mine are inspired by the black/red Jordan 4 and I always liked anything grey with black speckles. Pictures are below without any filters.

Without Flash:

With flash:

yeah exactly they are just 2 pinkish... 

i like how the violet looks like in reality on your 2.0 version... i was experimenting with it but was afraid if it would turn a bad idea like the orange.. 
Thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

The swoosh colour was dark red. On Nike.com it looks more like a wine red colour when selecting the swoosh option. The other two reddish colour options are lighter. Hope this helps!

hey guys new to the air max zero..how do they run? TTS, big, or small? also what are the chances of me getting a White/Vivid Sulfur pair in a size 11 for retail or less? thanks in advanced

hey guys new to the air max zero..how do they run? TTS, big, or small? also what are the chances of me getting a White/Vivid Sulfur pair in a size 11 for retail or less? thanks in advanced
True to size for me. Sorry fam but you have basically a 10% shot on catching them for retail. I only say that because they've been randomly popping up on European sites. But it's pretty dry for those.

Thanks! What's comfort level on these as well?

I currently just own my ID pair and not the OG or Sulfur pair, but for me personally with my pair, I found the sizing to be slightly more loose compared to my Air max 90's and 95's. I own a size 9 on each and found the 90's and 95's have a more snug fit compared to my Zero ID's. It might have to do with the sock like upper on the zeros or even the mesh toe box. Comfort wise for me, they do not compare to the comfort of Ultra boost but I guess that goes without saying. I would even put my 90's and 95's ahead in terms of comfort. What makes the Zero nice is the design/silhouette being very sleek and clean looking. These are just my own personal opinions, so please take it with grain of salt. I hope you find the pair/s you are looking for!

I currently just own my ID pair and not the OG or Sulfur pair, but for me personally with my pair, I found the sizing to be slightly more loose compared to my Air max 90's and 95's. I own a size 9 on each and found the 90's and 95's have a more snug fit compared to my Zero ID's. It might have to do with the sock like upper on the zeros or even the mesh toe box. Comfort wise for me, they do not compare to the comfort of Ultra boost but I guess that goes without saying. I would even put my 90's and 95's ahead in terms of comfort. What makes the Zero nice is the design/silhouette being very sleek and clean looking. These are just my own personal opinions, so please take it with grain of salt. I hope you find the pair/s you are looking for!
I disagree I find these to be way more comfortable than 90s and the 95s with and without the new ultra sole models

Thanks man, just looking at sold listing prices seem to be all over the place for these. I've seen sell prices from like 135 all the way to 215 for DS pairs. Im just happy that I got for retail
yeah the prices for sulfurs were never that high to begin with too. i never really saw pairs go for above $230 but congrats on getting a pair. i remember copping mine off SNKRs really weirdly. i waited in line on the SNKRs app but my boy told me he got a pair for me so i closed the app without it saying i actually got them. later in the day i get a shipped notification on my phone so i actually copped them without ever getting out of the pending part

Received my Be True Zeros
And I'm on the fence about these.

Love the Air Bubble, so simple and also really pleasing to the eye.

Dislike the lack of 3M. The OG blue, Sulfur and iDs all have 3M Swoosh and 3M tongue tab, the Be True lack both.
They do however have 3M on the heel log as well as the laces.

Maybe it's because I love 3M that I feel these are missing something. Thoughts?
My GF loves these tho lol
View media item 2061289View media item 2061290View media item 2061291View media item 2061292

I returned them man. I don't really like AIr Max Zero's other than the Sulfur and OG. The Be True were meh in person to me. 
I was actually thinking of returning and re-ordering when they hit the sale.

I like them but not quite enough for retail. Plus I want to collect all Mens QS Zeros that come out

I returned them man. I don't really like AIr Max Zero's other than the Sulfur and OG. The Be True were meh in person to me. 
My thoughts exactly. The IDs, while I've seen some nice colorways, they seem to be missing something that the OGs and Sulfurs have.

Back
Top Bottom