OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

My thoughts exactly. The IDs, while I've seen some nice colorways, they seem to be missing something that the OGs and Sulfurs have.
The big colorful box and the QS label is what's missing to you. ID is what you make it so I'm not sure what would be missing besides something you didn't put on it yourself. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. The IDs, while I've seen some nice colorways, they seem to be missing something that the OGs and Sulfurs have.
The big colorful box and the QS label is what's missing to you. ID is what you make it so I'm not sure what would be missing besides something you didn't put on it yourself. :lol:
No not at all. I liked the OGs before I even knew they were QS and actually didn't know until they vanished in seconds. Still don't own a pair because I refuse to pay the asking price.

I've seen IDs that look nice, not $190 nice though.

Received my Be True Zeros
And I'm on the fence about these.

Love the Air Bubble, so simple and also really pleasing to the eye.

Dislike the lack of 3M. The OG blue, Sulfur and iDs all have 3M Swoosh and 3M tongue tab, the Be True lack both.
They do however have 3M on the heel log as well as the laces.

Maybe it's because I love 3M that I feel these are missing something. Thoughts?
My GF loves these tho lol
View media item 2061289View media item 2061290View media item 2061291View media item 2061292
I like my BETRUE's. I don't mind the "rainbow color" on the heel and if you flash a pic on the front side you'll see in fine print it says BETRUE. I'm keeping mine, I've been wanting an all white AM0's for the summer and these are it. I don't care if the tongue or the swoosh didn't come with 3M but I did care that they didn't come with a air bubble key chain. Still keeping em

Given the recent events in Orlando, I've been rocking my BETRUEs.

The shoe is clean AF, and you don't have to be gay to show support for fellow Americans who often find themselves with a boot to their neck.

I think they could've had a colorful air bubble and made the sole as an icy blue but it's fine the way it is. Simple&Clean

looks like the ID pair i returned to NTSF went to the outlet (probably San Leandro) and is now on eBay (box with no top) lol. 

looks like the ID pair i returned to NTSF went to the outlet (probably San Leandro) and is now on eBay (box with no top) lol. 
I'm not sure why you returned them, but I think those actually came out pretty nice. They're a nice, clean colorway.

Back
Top Bottom